Make a Difference Every Day
When you give every year to Northwestern, you make a difference in the lives of students, faculty, and staff who study, research, and work in areas that you want to see thrive and grow.
Annual gifts to the Northwestern Annual Fund go to any number of a family of unrestricted funds (listed below), spent at the discretion of the president or the deans and department directors associated with an area. Make your annual gift today.
Colleges and Schools
- Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Communication
- School of Continuing Studies
- School of Education and Social Policy
- McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science
- The Graduate School
- Medill School of Journalism
- School of Law
- Kellogg School of Management
- Feinberg School of Medicine
- Bienen School of Music
Unlike endowed funds, which are comprised of principal amounts that generate limited revenue each year, Annual Funds are entirely and immediately expendable.
Alternately, you may direct your contribution to more specific, restricted funds associated with each area. Click on any of the links above for examples.