Faculty members seeking research funding are encouraged to work with Northwestern's Office of Corporate Relations and Office of Foundation Relations. These offices coordinate approaches to corporations and private foundations on behalf of the University. We can help you:
- locate resources to support University grant seekers;
- stay abreast of new Requests for Proposals (RFPs);
- plan ways to approach funding partners;
- develop letters of inquiry;
- build relationships with corporations and foundations to advance the University's goals and priorities.