We are seeking exceptional talent to join us as we expand the Alumni Relations and Development staff. Applications for any of the below positions must be submitted through Northwestern University's recruiting system.
Learn more about our Summer Internship Program!
For more information about working at Alumni Relations and Development (ARD), please consider attending an upcoming ARD Information Session.
Senior Leadership Team:
1. Assoc. VP, Alumni Engagement & Participation (21969)
Central and School-based Fundraising:
1. Dir. of Dev., School of Education & Social Policy (22802)
2. Dir. of Dev., Student Life & Scholarships (22259)
3. Dir. of Dev., Bienen School of Music (22483)
4. Director, Major Gifts - Kellogg/NYC (21951)
5. Sr. Assoc. Dir., Gift Planning (21942)
6. Associate Director, Major Gifts - FSM (21903)
Alumni Engagement and Participation:
1. Data Analyst, Alumni Engagement - Kellogg (22206)
2. Data Analyst, Annual Giving - Kellogg (22211)
1. Manager, Reporting and Analytics (22646)
Updated: March 7, 2014