Judd A. and Marjorie Weinberg College of Arts
Your gift to the Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences supports learning and research in areas that have a significant impact in nearly every area of human concern — from global health and environmental policy to arts, religion, and economics. Make a gift now.
How to direct your gift online
The online giving form includes basic gift choices. When you select a college or school, your gift will go to that division's general annual fund. To direct your gift to a program at Weinberg not listed on the master list of choices, simply include one or more of the gift funds listed below in the "My Designation" field, indicating the amount of your gift.
- African Studies
- African American Studies
- African and Asian Languages
- American Studies
- Art History
- Art Theory and Practice
- Asian American Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Brady Scholars Program in Ethics and Civic Life
- Business Institutions (Harvey Kapnick Business Institutions Program)
- Chicago Field Studies
- Cognitive Science
- Comparative Literary Studies
- Computer Science
- Earth & Planetary Sciences
- Environmental Policy and Culture
- Environmental Sciences
- European Studies
- French and Italian
- Gender Studies
- German Language and Literature
- Global Health
- Honors Program in Medical Education (HPME)
- Integrated Science Program
- Interdepartmental Biological Sciences Program (IBiS), graduate program
- International Studies
- Jewish Studies
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Latina/o Studies
- Legal Studies
- Materials Science
- Mathematical Experience for Northwestern Undergrads (MENU)
- Mathematical Methods in the Social Sciences (MMSS)
- Northwestern University Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program (NUIN), graduate program
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Science in Human Culture
- Slavic Languages and Literatures
- Spanish and Portuguese
- Urban Studies
- Writing Program
Make a gift now to support the area of Northwestern that most closely matches your area of interest.
Find out about the Weinberg College's premier philanthropic group, The Wilson Society.
See other ways to support the Weinberg College.
For more information about giving to the Weinberg College, contact the college's director of development.
Go to the Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences web site.