An easy, flexible, green way to make a difference every day
Now, showing your support for Northwestern can be automatic. Setting up a recurring gift is convenient, customizable, and environmentally friendly. It’s an easy way to make a big impact that works for your budget and schedule. For example, you can now be a member of the Northwestern University Leadership Circle — our most loyal group of donors — with a monthly gift of just $84.
Most importantly, recurring gifts now ensure a steady source of support for Northwestern’s world-class faculty, talented students, and groundbreaking research.
How does it work?
- Set up your gift one time, and it will automatically deduct from your credit card according to your choices of:
- Frequency – select monthly, quarterly, or yearly
- Amount you want deducted at each payment ($10 minimum)
- Duration – select an end date or keep it open-ended
- You will receive an annual tax receipt summarizing your gifts
- Stop or adjust your gift at any time by calling 800-222-5603
- As always, you can direct your support to the area of Northwestern that means most to you
Your online donation is secure and flexible, and as long as your gift is active, you will receive fewer requests for your support throughout the year.
If you have questions about your recurring gift, contact Northwestern’s Annual Giving office at 800-222-5603.