Scholarships and Student Aid
When you make a gift to support Scholarships, you help ensure all students, regardless of financial need, can attend Northwestern. Because every student invited to enroll has already demonstrated the highest possible merit, all undergraduate financial aid is awarded solely on need. Make a gift now.
How to direct your gift online
The online giving form includes basic gift choices. When you select University Scholarships, your gift will go toward the funding packages that help to support 60 percent of our undergraduate students.
To direct your gift to a specific scholarship area not listed on the master list of choices, simply include one or more of the gift funds listed below in the "My Designation" field, indicating the amount of your gift.
- Arts & Sciences Scholarships
- Medill Scholarship Fund
- SESP Scholarship Fund
- Music Undergrad Scholarship
- McCormick Undergrad Scholarship
- Communication Scholarship Fund
- English Undergrad Scholarships
- NHSI Dance Cherub Scholarship
- NHSI Debate Cherub Scholarship
- S A Educ Minority Scholarship
- School of Continuing Studies Scholarship
- Alpha Phi Alpha Scholarship
- Trisha Apte Memorial Fund for Career Services
- Adam Roux Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Matt Hartl Scholarship Fund
- AKA/Cora Regulus Crider Scholarship Fund
Make a gift now to support the area of Northwestern that most closely matches your area of interest.
When you make a leadership gift to Scholarships, you become a member of the 1851 Society and the Northwestern University Leadership Circle.
See other ways to support scholarships and student aid.
For more information on giving to Scholarships, contact Robin Miller, Senior Associate Director of Development, at email@example.com.